Hey! I'm Kevin Edger.
I'm a graphic designer from north Texas. Over the last 9 years, I've created digital and print assets for agencies, indie games, universities, and international clients.
Assistant Graphic Designer
- University of North Texas September 2016 – Present
- Created magazines, posters, invitations, and other marketing materials for the University of North Texas, including the Collab Lab, the UNT Research Magazine, and other departments.
- Currently working part-time while pursuing a BFA in New Media from the university.
Contract Graphic Designer & Artist
- Self-employed September 2009 – Present
- Designed, illustrated, and created video ads, business cards, and other marketing assets for a variety of international clients.
- Created art assets and promotional materials for a number of indie game projects, including Starbound.
Digital Media Manager
Graphic Designer & Artist
- Swash Labs October 2013 – April 2015
- Created, targeted, and managed over 1,000 digital ads on Facebook and Google AdWords.
- Used market research, creative targeting practices, and practical empathy to reach key audiences.
- Swash Labs January 2012 – October 2013
- Created illustrations for print and digital ads for a variety of campaigns and clients on a contract basis.
- Created storyboards and animations for multiple video ad campaigns.
- Swash Labs October 2011 – January 2012
- Collaborated with the talented team at Swash Labs on writing copy, sketching visual concepts, exploring brand identity, and understanding our target audiences.